Saturday, August 31, 2013

Homemade Laundry Soap For Sale!!

Finally,a new product for sale besides eggs!

Cöpse Clearing Farm Homemade Laundry Soap!

It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted for the label,the script,etc. I also had to figure out how much to charge by breaking down the cost for jars,ingredients and such.

I love this little lady hanging out her clothes! She's perfect!



I am selling Qt jars as a "sample size". If they prove to be a good sell,I will also sell gallon sizes. Each Qt jar sells for $2.00 (on site sales only,sorry!)

I am also in the process of making room and linen sprays. I need to order a bigger mold for my hand soaps to get that going.

Yesterday I was down for the count all day with a migraine. :( Today I have spent time cleaning items that don't get done all the time-canisters,the trash container,windows,etc. Time flies so quickly that I don't realize it's been as long as it's been since the last time I touched items like these up.  Brother B started on fixing the mudroom yesterday-he jacked it up and man,was it ever off! Today he and Rick are finishing up the holes for the sonitubes for making contrete  footings.YAY!

This afternoon..... I  am reading up on and making my first attempts at spinning yarn. Is it hard? Is it easy? I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment